Apple TV+ have finally unleashed a trailer to reveal the ingredients that promise to spicen up the spooky in the now infamous Philly brownstone where virtually the entire series of “Servant” has taken place so far. Executive produced by Academy Award-nominated director M. Night Shyamalan, the ten-episode second season is all set to premiere around […]
Win a Copy of The Last Exorcism II on DVD
CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF THE LAST EXORCISM PART II. YOU CAN WIN A DVD OF THE FILM.
Directed by Ed Gass-Donnelly and starring Ashley Bell, Julie Garner, Spencer Treat Clark, David Jensen, Tarra Riggs and Louis Herthum. Horror fans can purchase the Extended Uncut edition on DVD, EST & VOD, today, 30th September, 2013.
To celebrate we’re giving away a copy of the film on DVD.
Continuing where the first film left off, Nell Sweetzer (Ashley Bell) is recovering after having survived a terrifying exorcism. Completely traumatized, Nell can’t remember entire portions of the previous months, only that she is the last surviving member of her family.
Although she is trying to start a new life, she cannot ignore her powerful nightmares or deny that she hears voices and sees and feels things that nobody else does. She knows something is very wrong and a dark evil is closing in on her, entirely beyond her control.
As these odd and frightening events become more frequent and intense, it becomes clear that the demon whose obsession with Nell led to the murder of her family still holds great power. This evil force that once possessed her is back with other, unimaginably horrific plans that mean her last exorcism was just the beginning
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question in the message box below:
Who produced The Last Exorcism II?
a) Eli Doth
b) Eli Roth
c) Eli Both
Don’t forget all * fields must be filled in.
Competition ends at 23:59 on 02 Sept. 2013.
Please note: This competition is only open to UK residents.
THE LAST EXORCISM PART II is released on DVD, Blu-ray and EST September 30th.
Horror fans can purchase the Extended Uncut edition on DVD, EST & VOD, on the 30th September, 2013.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Studiocanal UK and Cinema Chords do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Cinema Chords. Cinema Chords decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cinema Chords reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.